It aims to build an IP/IT integrated service platform with global 7*24-hour service capability for one-stop solutions for Chinese.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, we also have 5 global technical service centers in Hong Kong, Singapore, Germany, South Africa and the United States, with operations in 50+ countries and regions on 6 continents, providing 7*24 on-the-ground services.
There are 4 major technical service centers in China, including Beijing, Hangzhou, Shenzhen and Chongqing, with business in 40+ cities including all provincial capitals in mainland China, providing 7*24 all-day landing services.
- Global 7*24 hours onsite technical service：
-- （1）Global logistics and customs clearance services
-- （2）Global solutions on the ground
--- Integrated server room solutions for large data centers-Integrated cabling project/relocation project/network project/server project, etc.
--- Integrated information system integration for campus buildings-Comprehensive weak electrical engineering / wired network / wireless network / monitoring system / access control system / telephone system / video conferencing system / intelligent construction and upgrade, etc.
--- Cloud-System Construction/Migration Engineering
-- （3）Global 7*24 integrated maintenance service
-- （4）Global spare parts service
-- （5）Global Equipment Rental Services
-- （6）Global Chinese/English/Malay/Indonesian/Russian multilingual technical certification training services
-- Global Chinese/English/Japanese/Korean/Russian/Spanish multilingual professional call center services
- Global Marketing：Aim to provide global marketing for China creation -Currently can provide face recognition/enterprise SaaS cloud service/AI/BI/SDWAN solutions.
- Custom Software Development：We can provide network monitoring/security defense/face recognition/ERP/Big Data/SDWAN, etc.
· Standby on-call by 24*7 basis and provide first-level contact and incident resolution for customers and escalates major incidents as appropriate
· Preparing SOP (standard operating procedure) of onsite support case and seeking for internal approval
· Urgent onsite support when it is required within 4 hours for the highest SLA response
· Troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving network device and system problems
· Replacing faulty network hardware components during the day and night
· Responsible for the installation and configuration of new end user software and hardware on operation and maintenance matters
· Accurately document incident and service requests within the service management platform
· Assist in purchase and inventory in and out of all technology equipment or spares parts
· Evaluate current configuration and processes and develop documentation and SOP’s
· If necessary, liaise with third-party sub-contractors or vendors to support internal procurement process
· Helps develop, document, communicate and enforce end user and networking policies
· Case report upon closure of tickets along with weekly report, monthly report, quarterly report or yearly report
· Position may be required to perform duties outside their normal responsibilities as needed and when requested
· Bachelor degree or above in related field
· 0-5 years IP or IT project delivery experience, excellent fresh graduate is totally welcome
· Basic network knowledge, such as TCP/IP protocol stacks, basic routing and switching knowledge
· Basic server knowledge and familiar with Linux CLI
· Outstanding communication skills in English, bonus points if can speak Chinese and third language
· Able to travel on demand across the entire Americas and once a while need global travelling
· Work effectively under pressure and work overtime may be required
· Familiar with Huawei devices (or H3C devices) and experience on network design / technical implementation is preferred
· Cisco CCNA, CCNP, CCIE or Huawei HCNA, HCNP, HCIE certification is preferred, PMP or ITIL certification is preferred
· 4 小时内需要紧急现场支持以获得最高 SLA 响应
· 评估当前的配置和流程并开发文档和 SOP
· 基础服务器知识，熟悉Linux CLI
· Cisco CCNA、CCNP、CCIE或华为HCNA、HCNP、HCIE认证优先，PMP或ITIL认证优先