Since our creation in 2009, AYP Group has been built with our dedication to our clients and candidates in mind.
“Leading the Future of Work” is something that means more to us than just a vision written down on paper. We aim to not follow, but be trailblazers in the Human Resources industry. Constantly finding new solutions to the pain-points faced by our clients.
We want our range of comprehensive, complete HR Solutions to stand out from the rest, and be trendsetters in our own right. Providing for any and all of our clients’ needs is what we do best, and we aim to guide them through any and all uncertainties that may take place, no matter the weather.
In AYP, we believe in a fun and friendly working environment. Quarterly feedback shows positive signs - our employees are happy with their working environment. If you are one that values friendly colleagues and a stress-free environment, come and join us!
· Build user friendly, scalable software applications that impact the future of work
· Participate in Company's Product project initiatives and provide hands-on technical leadership.
· Work closely with product, customer success and growth team to understand and define their needs and requirements
· Perform system analysis, design and code review to ensure reliable, maintainable and secure implementation
· Provide Technical Support (includes troubleshooting) in the event of production incidents and recommend resolutions and/or possible mitigations
· Resolve technical challenges including performance turning, code improvements & database optimizations
· Training and mentoring junior team of developers on various assignments, and assisting them on project work.
· Degree in Computer Science or equivalent certifications
· Min 5 years Hands-on experience in application development and implementation, infrastructure and data architecture design.
· Good Experience in Rest API and Microservices Development
· Deep knowledge of Jira workflow, Agile, DevOps and CI/CD implementation
· Dependable in re-inventing existing implementation to address new business challenges
· A passion for improving software quality through self learning
· A growth mindset, driven and collaborative individual
· AWS stack services (instances, services, etc)
· Restful APIs
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Related Company Review:
Pros: I had worked for AYP for more than 2 years since I graduated. The company has a great culture and promotes lots of learning and opportunities to me. Its a fun environment and customer centric culture. Everyone seeks to find ways to improve and do things better.
Cons: Every company has its cons but I look at it as challenges and areas for improvements. There is nothing I can complain about, in fact I am really grateful for the opportunities given to me.