Since our creation in 2009, AYP Group has been built with our dedication to our clients and candidates in mind.
“Leading the Future of Work” is something that means more to us than just a vision written down on paper. We aim to not follow, but be trailblazers in the Human Resources industry. Constantly finding new solutions to the pain-points faced by our clients.
We want our range of comprehensive, complete HR Solutions to stand out from the rest, and be trendsetters in our own right. Providing for any and all of our clients’ needs is what we do best, and we aim to guide them through any and all uncertainties that may take place, no matter the weather.
In AYP, we believe in a fun and friendly working environment. Quarterly feedback shows positive signs - our employees are happy with their working environment. If you are one that values friendly colleagues and a stress-free environment, come and join us!
Partnership Manager (Career Advancement)
AYP is looking for a Partnership Manager to join our team in tapping into potential client opportunities and growing new business. You will be responsible for leading partnership initiatives, managing and selecting the partners, and identify a list of companies that do Professional Employer Organisation (PEO) / Payroll Outsourcing Management (POM) in the region.
• Create a systematic, process-driven approach to partner outreach and relationship management
• Identify and source partnership opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls, emails and client visits
• Research partners, identify key players and generate interest
• Acquire, onboard and grow merchants and business partners
• Manage the network of strategic partners that includes value added partners resellers, channel distributors and any other relevant partners
• Collaborate closely with the Marketing & Sales to ensure a smooth on-boarding and launch of new partnership initiatives
• Keep great ongoing relationships with current partners and offer new ways to grow the partnership
• Managing partner organisations to register or refer new leads that are potential customers for our company
• A minimum of 3-5 years working experience with at least 2 years of customer service or account management-related experience, together with business development experience
• Able to perform in fast-paced environment with focus on generating results
• Strong skill-sets in account management, relationship management and business development
• Strong analytical, organisational and planning skills
• Strong interpersonal skills, good oral/presentation, negotiation and written communications skills
• Service-oriented attitude, independent and able to work effectively with other departments
We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Related Company Review:
Pros: I had worked for AYP for more than 2 years since I graduated. The company has a great culture and promotes lots of learning and opportunities to me. Its a fun environment and customer centric culture. Everyone seeks to find ways to improve and do things better.
Cons: Every company has its cons but I look at it as challenges and areas for improvements. There is nothing I can complain about, in fact I am really grateful for the opportunities given to me.