Since October 2011, Thye Hua Kwan Moral Charities (THKMC) was incorporated as a charity with an IPC status to provide multiple social and welfare services to the community at large.
THKMC provides assistance to the various groups in our community through more than 60 programmes and services for the elderly and the sick, families, persons with disabilities, and children. We help anyone in need with full respect to their race, colour, creed, language, culture and religion. We have more than 90 programmes and services, reaching out to more than 55,000 people in the community.
Together, as ONETHK – Empowering the Community.
The Early Intervention for Children (EIC) Services helps equip children with motor, communication, social, self-help and cognitive skills. THK EIC Centre involves structuring classes around small groups encompassing early childhood special education, social work and therapy support services to stimulate their adaptive functioning and school readiness skills.
The Centre Administrator assists the Directors and Heads, and supports the division in all HR and administrative matters. This position reports directly to the Senior Manager or Assistant Director (Admin and Operations).
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Staff Matters
- Assist in preparing the monthly payroll for all 4 centres and DS-LS programme.
Orientation of new staff
- Introduce and orientate new staff to EIC division
Partnership with HR Business Partner
- Follow up on staff with poor attendance, no-pay leaves etc
- Shortlist potential candidates for interview
- Order baby hamper/gift, get-well hamper, wreath, etc for staff and family
- Ensure that all medical/ biz insurance are renewed every year
- Assist in staff insurance claims
Liaison with external partners
- Communicate on internship matters and deployed staff matters
Liaison with HQ and sister divisions
- Communicate with various divisions on needs basis
- Communicate with TS on billing matters
- Represent division in some meetings e.g. bimonthly CA-HR meetings
- Assist in registration for training courses through LMS
Other Administrative Matters
- Pandemic tracking and reporting
- Child insurance
- Arrange for transport /packing for any adhoc delivery of items, from HQ/ ECDA/ donors.
- Maintain e-filing
- Any other ad-hoc matters
- Minimum Diploma in any field
- HR-related trainings
- At least 2 years of working experience in any administrative duties
- Experienced in HR administration
- Possess integrity, good interpersonal and communication skills
- Have a positive attitude, strong self-discipline and able to work independently and in a team
- Willing to accept guidance and feedback if needed
- Pleasant personality, energetic and self-motivated
- Proficiency in MS Office
Kindly note that only applications submitted via the given job link will be considered. We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified