About the company
The Swim Starter is committed to equipping all children with the ability to swim to safety at all times. The Swim Starter has grown with the times, and we are looking for capable and passionate individuals like you to help grow the company further. Begin your journey with us today.
Schedule: Mon to Fri 10am-7pm
Please submit your CV and portfolio here or email partner @theswimstarter.com with the subject “Tech Intern Application - Name”.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Responsible for solving technical business solution needsof the partner and/or end-user by providing presales support
Ensures the day-to-day Enterprise Technology systems are working well and up-to-date daily reports are generated accurately and timely
Leads in the execution of planning, testing and deployment of changes in Enterprise Technology systems to activate features/enhancements to support business needs
Involves in designing, maintaining and enhancing the various business intelligence and reporting platforms for the end users in the company and all the restaurants
Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
What are we looking for:
- Singapore citizens only
- Diploma in Information Technology or related disciplines
- Able to think logically to break processes down step by step, identify decision points, and be able to map out different scenarios of the process
- Proactive, resourceful and independent worker who can is passionate about self-learning
- Fresh graduates are welcome.
- Internships/ part-time work in software/IT positions will be added bonus
- Strong team spirit with can-do attitude and able to adapt to external demand changes
- Knowledge in Microsoft PowerBI and RPA will be advantageous