The Software Practice is a Singapore based technology development firm that builds software for clients and its own business. Our core strength is in developing large and complex web and mobile applications by architecting and implementing robust, scalable and performant software.
Our clients range from large enterprises and Government Agencies in Singapore requiring innovative solutions in critical business workflows to small start-ups looking to build and launch their product from scratch. Our clientele includes some of the largest SE Asian banks, Fortune 500 IT firms, several Government Agencies in Singapore and one of Asia’s largest airports.
We're trying to find exceptionally smart people with strong analytical and people management skills. As a Business Analyst Intern, you will work as a key member in the project team. You will support and collaborate with highly-motivated project managers and top-notch developers to deliver bespoke digital solutions for our clients. You should be able to learn quickly and work independently - we'll help you as best as we can, but you must be tenacious and resourceful enough to figure out things you don't know how to do.
Our culture is results-driven that values execution and creativity. You'll get a lot of ownership over your deliverables, and we trust you to ship high quality products on time. You will be part of a high performing cross functional team where you get to witness the direct impact of your work - seeing applications go live and seeing real-world usage.
- Communicate effectively with all audiences, including senior leaders, in a structured manner.
- Document and present findings in the form of workflow diagrams, specifications and other project specific documentation.
- Conceptualize business processes and present it visually using workflow diagrams and slide decks to effectively communicate (visually) complex ideas and concepts.
- Manage the project timeline, plan and priorities tasks in a constantly changing environment.
- Participate and support various activities during the software development lifecycle (requirements gathering, development in sprints, QA and testing, deployment etc.).
- Create informative, actionable and repeatable reporting that effectively presents progress and status of different aspects of the project to different stakeholders.
- The candidate should have excellent problem solving skills, and the ability to visualize workflows and translate them into digital mediums (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Meticulous and detailed oriented with excellent documentation skills.
- Demonstrated aptitude for analysis.
- Strong and avid interest in web and mobile applications.
- Prior experience as a Business Analyst in a software delivery project would be advantageous.
- Candidates with outstanding performance may be offered a full-time position upon graduation.
- Participate in daily stand-up meetings as part of the development team and understand agile development methodology.
Learn to write efficient, clean and maintainable code (code reviews are routinely conducted with guidance from senior Business Analyst.
Gain experience in applying existing academic knowledge in solving real-world problems.
Related Job Searches:
The Software Practice Pte. Ltd.
Business Analyst Intern
IT / Information Technology
Computer and IT