Pioneering the movement of Positive Psychology and Psychotherapy in Singapore since 2007. The School of Positive Psychology is welcoming new talents to join our force in nurturing the future of mental wellness both in locally and globally.
- Perform front counter duties, attend to enquiries via emails, chats and phone calls.
- Source and provide relevant information based on the student's enquiry.
- Manage classroom facilities and setup for classes.
- Hosting both in-person and online classes at the school or on Zoom application.
- Manage Google Classroom and facilitate sharing of lesson materials.
- Maintain proper records and filing of student requests and attendance.
- Upkeep of the management database and student portal.
- Assist lecturers in class preparation and assessment administration.
- Assist course registration or payment collection when needed.
- Exhibit excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Meticulous in managing data and details.
- Comfortable managing adult learners and overseas students.
- Adaptive to changes due to operation expansion.
- Working location: City Hall
- Working hours: 5-days work week, mainly 1pm-10pm Monday to Friday
May be required to work on 1 weekend each month, with off in-lieu provided.
- Diploma in any field with preferably min. 2 years of working experience.
- Working experience in frontline customer service, reception or in the education industry will be an advantage.
- Proficient in Microsoft and Google applications.
- Fluency in English to liaise with English-speaking students.