Established in 2011, The Golden Concepts was created to encourage positive ageing and to improve the experience that people have when looking for eldercare products. We provide a specially curated selection from both international and local brands to increase the independence and safety of the elderly.
We are serious about revolutionising the way eldercare products are sold in Asia, and we are deeply committed to bringing together the best selection of products to keep seniors independent and safe. A person's mobility is one of the most important aspects in determining quality of life, which is why most of our products are geared towards ensuring and improving mobility.
We are currently expanding and would like to invite you to join our team.
You may find out more about what we do at www.thegoldenconcepts.com
- Manage fulfilment of orders and arrange deliveries
- Organise storage and flow of stock in warehouse to optimise use of space
- Monitor product inventory and place orders with suppliers
- Co-ordinate inventory top ups at retail outlets
- Handle sales enquiries through phone, email and walk-in customers at showroom
- Perform administrative and office duties as required
- Ad-hoc project management
REQUIRED SKILLS AND TRAITS
- Meticulous, thorough in all tasks and strong attention to detail
- Able to work in an organised manner and have good time management
- Capable of handling multiple tasks effectively
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- Enjoys and is capable of working autonomously
- A team player with good working attitude, responsible, and passionate
- Positive attitude, willing to learn and take on new challenges
- Experience in operations, administration, logistics or customer service is a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
- Fun and casual working atmosphere
- Career growth opportunities in a fast-growing start-up
- Open to new impulses and ideas
- Small, close-knit team
- Opportunity to work in the growing silver industry
- On the job training and mentorship
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.