Established in 2011, The Golden Concepts (TGC) was created to encourage positive ageing and to improve the experience that people have when looking for eldercare products. We provide a specially curated selection from both international and local brands to increase the independence and safety of the elderly.
We are deeply committed to bringing together the best selection of products to keep seniors independent and safe. A person's mobility is one of the most important aspects in determining quality of life, which is why most of our products are geared towards ensuring and improving mobility.
We are a fast-expanding company with immense growth potential and would like to invite you to join our team.
You will use your knowledge of social media and your marketing skills to propose and develop marketing campaigns to increase the customer base and brand awareness of TGC. You will also have experience handling customer service and sales, and learn how to communicate effectively and help to grow the business.
- Create content for website and social media
- Run social media marketing campaigns
- Manage social media platforms
- Create relevant and compelling videos for digital marketing and promotions
- Handle public relations and communication with external stakeholders
- Provide excellent customer service and promote a range of quality products for elderly
- Handle enquiries through phone, email and serve walk-in customers at showroom
- Assist in operations and order fulfilment
- Ad-hoc project management
REQUIRED SKILLS AND TRAITS
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- Enjoys and is capable of working autonomously
- A team player with good working attitude, responsible, meticulous and passionate
- Positive attitude, willing to learn and take on new challenges
- Excellent customer service competency
- Experience in sales is a plus
- Videography and video editing skills is a plus
- Social media savvy (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.)
WHAT WE OFFER
- Fun and casual working atmosphere
- Career growth opportunities in a fast-growing start-up
- Open to new impulses and ideas
- Small, close-knit team
- Opportunity to work in the growing silver industry
- On the job training and mentorship
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.