We are all passionate people dedicated to disrupt the migrant workers industry. We make a social impact on how these workers are hired in Singapore and South-East Asia.
Our goal is to expand ethical hiring practices to benefit both families and workers through innovation and a simple, fast, efficient and well designed platform.
We are the only 100% paperless agency in Singapore offering an online platform to provide a smooth and ethical way to hire a helper.
We provide a new and personalized experience to families, allowing them to find the right helper in a breeze and handling all paperwork digitally with e-signatures, while providing a first-class customer support at all times.
We Are Caring is growing fast. Since our opening in 2016, we already have more than 2,000 local and expat customers, with an increasing pace. We are now in a fundraising process to open new markets abroad and continue to grow in Singapore. And to achieve this, we are looking for brilliant and passionate individuals to join our team.
"The reasonable man adopts himself to the environment. The unreasonable man adopts the environment to him. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man" George-Bernard Shaw.
If you are such a man or woman, join us!
We are looking for 2 talented Customer Care Officers (interns). This internship is a really great opportunity to provide a great service to our growing number of job applicants! Your internship will be an opportunity growing number of reach out to the wider community of domestic workers and make our capable of handling our helpers’ registration, understanding their needs and concerns.
● Expand portfolio of helpers' application
● Screening, and ensuring helpers' bio-data are consistent and up-to-date
● Conduct research and analyze the experiences of migrant diaspora in Singapore
● Collaborate with other social organizations to improve FDWs' social well-being and skills-upgrading
● Other ad hoc duties
● Students from all fields are welcomed to apply
● Excited about startup challenges and able to deliver results
● Proficient with IT - We are a paperless company
● Successful applicants will need to obtain a Certificate of Employment Intermediaries (CEI), a mandatory qualification for all EA personnel.
● Able to commit for a minimum period of 3-6 months
● 5-days work week (Sunday is a mandatory work day!)
● Remuneration: $1,300