The TDS Team
Against all odds, we are a new startup formed during this pandemic period. We are a bunch of positive, enthusiastic and dynamic individuals who came together from different background, and working closely together now for our goals and towards a common vision.
We are more than just a digital marketing firm. We aim to create a fun and interactive working environment, yet prioritise on personal development.
We are a company that prioritises:
• Personal development
• Fun and interactive working environment
• Competitive salary and benefits based on performance
If you are seeking a challenging and rewarding role, apply today!
- Obtaining new clients and maintaining existing customers
- Effectively and efficiently fielding and qualifying interest from lead generation and digital canvassing
- Preparing sale quotations and arranging appointments (Online and offline appointments)
- Maintaining and achieving customer satisfaction in pursuit of business targets
- Creating win-win solutions for clients and establishing long-term partnerships
- Sharing sales-related or market information internally and externally
- Manage the day-to-day sales and partner relationships on a portfolio of domestic accounts
- Maximize revenue with each partner via title sell-in, price-discounted promotions, content licensing agreement compliance and constant aligning of priorities
- Monitor monthly remittance statement to ensure that all royalty payments are valid based on content licensing agreements
- Lead quarterly, bi-annual and annual strategic business reviews with accounts
- Create monthly sales pitch presentation and other pitch materials
- Communicate internal sales updates to entire Global Sales & Distribution division via weekly, monthly and ad hoc reports
- Generate post-mortem recaps, analyzing success of new release campaigns, catalog promotions and monthly stunts
- Execute directives from team, department and divisional leads
What you stand to gain out of this position?
- Able to learn new digital and sales skills outside your comfort zone. Your role is primarily sales and marketing, but we will help you grow in other areas as well.
- An opportunity to grow your portfolio
This is a freelance/internship position that may be converted into a full-time position depending on your performance and attitude.
Related Company Review:
Pros: - Recently established company allowed for relatively smooth communication; was able to learn directly from the head. - Was able to learn multiple new skills such as website building and the processes of graphic design in the industry - Gained experience with working directly with clients - Quite laid-back and friendly culture when working with coworkers/employers - Negotiable work hours
Cons: - Office as of now is a shared working space so there are disruptions at times - Occasional miscommunication - Occasional urgent work to be done outside work hours - Occasional challenging clients to work with