The TDS Team
Against all odds, we are a new startup formed during this pandemic period. We are a bunch of positive, enthusiastic and dynamic individuals who came together from different background, and working closely together now for our goals and towards a common vision.
We are more than just a digital marketing firm. We aim to create a fun and interactive working environment, yet prioritise on personal development.
We are a company that prioritises:
• Personal development
• Fun and interactive working environment
• Competitive salary and benefits based on performance
If you are seeking a challenging and rewarding role, apply today!
Able to develop the following websites using WordPress CMS System
- Landing page with lead form and email notification system
- 3 - 7 pages website + able to edit header and footer
- E-commerce website without membership
- E-commerce website with membership
- Dynamic website with specific functionalities
Able to point domain to hosting
If you know how to code a wordpress plugin, you stand a higher chance of getting selected!
What you stand to gain out of this position?
- Able to learn new website development skills outside your comfort zone. Your role is primarily developing website using wordpress, but we will help you grow in other areas as well.
- An opportunity to grow your portfolio
This is a freelance/internship position that may be converted into a full-time position depending on your performance and attitude.
Related Company Review:
Pros: - Recently established company allowed for relatively smooth communication; was able to learn directly from the head. - Was able to learn multiple new skills such as website building and the processes of graphic design in the industry - Gained experience with working directly with clients - Quite laid-back and friendly culture when working with coworkers/employers - Negotiable work hours
Cons: - Office as of now is a shared working space so there are disruptions at times - Occasional miscommunication - Occasional urgent work to be done outside work hours - Occasional challenging clients to work with