The Department is a multidisciplinary creative studio focused on designing compelling digital experiences spanning across interactive marketing activations, media art installations and game design.
Everyone at The Department is forward-thinking, collaborative, and passionate about delivering great work for our clients (plus we're a friendly bunch). We enjoy a flat hierarchy and expect everyone - no matter what level - to bring ideas to work every day, speak their mind, and positively contribute to the culture.
- Design websites, apps, and a wide variety of other digital interactive experiences
- Support the team daily on various projects (Web, Social, Graphic Design)
- Identify design problems and propose solutions
- Maintain, backup and archive proper records of all graphic-related documents using standard naming convention and filing system
- Provide support with ad-hoc tasks
- Possess a Diploma from a Art/Design/Creative Multimedia or equivalent
- A detail-oriented creative with a keen sense of what good design means
- Well versed in design software such as Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Interest in designing interactive experiences
- Ability to illustrate is a bonus