We are a local start-up establishment embarked with the heart for bringing people together, The Communal Place creates the perfect setting for families and friends to gather, serving an array of Western-Fusion cuisine splatted with a touch of homeliness, we promise to connect people with every meal we serve.
Situated in the heart of Katong we are 5 minutes away from nowhere communal, so come down today with your families & friends and look back to the days where communication was still present during mealtimes.
We have hosted several private events in our very own café for corporates such as ShareTea, Republic of Singapore Arms Forces, Heart of God Church and several other corporate and family events.
Our restaurant has recently expanded and branched out to a food events solution company called (Ho6ix) and we are excited to serve our communities neighbours and other corporate events. Fresh off the recent viral night market “Shilin Singapore @ Kranji Country Club” we are able to cater to off-sites events that enhances your customer’s experience through the various delicacies provide by (Ho6ix).
- Help in the preparation and design of all food and drinks menus
- Produce high quality plates both design and taste wise
- Ensure that the kitchen operates in a timely way that meets our quality standards
- Fill in for the Executive Chef in planning and directing food preparation when necessary
- Resourcefully solve any issues that arise and seize control of any problematic situation
- Manage and train kitchen staff, establish working schedule and assess staff’s performance
- Order supplies to stock inventory appropriately
- Comply with and enforce sanitation regulations and safety standards
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers