Launched in 1997, Singapore brand, Cedele, is an established F&B chain that specializes in hand-made, artisan bakery goods of breads, cakes and pastries. A home-grown business with a supportive atmosphere, Cedele is as passionate about people as it is about food.
In return for your talent, hard work and commitment, we offer top-class training and personal development, and the opportunity to be part of the Cedele family.
Opportunity for Design students to experience facets of The Bakery Depot Pte Ltd through producing great design artwork and various projects. Interns will be given first-hand practical experience of F&B industry in a real world environment. You'll work across many different areas and departments. We are looking for a smart, fun and creative intern to join our design team.
Interns will work closely with executive leadership and with various departments on a range of projects to further explore the industry and sector. All interns will have the opportunity to build great communication, problem solving and people skills through collaborating and working with various departments. We want the next creative marketing guru to join our team to bring a new perspective.
Fun things you will do:
- Conceptualize and design all printed and digital materials of the company including but not limited to digital banners, posters, brochures, direct mailers, and other printed materials
- Co-ordinating finished artwork for print production & online medium including media implementations
- Liaison with vendors and suppliers on all production matters.
- Ensure all completed artwork files are properly transmitted to relevant parties in a timely manner
- Other adhoc tasks by management
- Able to work under tight deadlines
- Critical thinking and able to work independently
- Creative, self-motivated and fast learner
- Good conceptualizing skills
- A natural go-getter with great problem solving abilities
- A people person possessing a good and positive attitude
- Able to work under pressure and multi-task
- Creative with a keen eye for details
- Strong understanding of current marketing concepts, strategy and best practice
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, able to handle 3D and other designing software
- Must possess good skill in handling graphic & web design software to execute ideas in both print & web media
If this design internship is your cup of tea, why not write in to us to find out more about it!