The Ascott Limited is one of the leading international lodging owner-operators, headquartered in Singapore. We manage the Ascott, Citadines, Somerset brands, and lyf, with each brand catering to the distinct needs of our residents.
Our portfolio of more than 100,000 serviced residence units in key cities of the Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe and the Gulf region. We offer fully furnished residences which provide the perfect blend of the quality services and conveniences of a hotel with the comforts of apartment-living. As the favored choice for guests staying for longer periods, be it business or leisure, our residences embody the true essence of a home away from home.
- Coordinate in-house research/business process re-engineering projects
- Be involved in sustainability studies & projects such as Green Solutioning & Utility Saving initiatives
- Conduct research on new technologies & trends and business process re-engineering projects
- Diploma / Degree in Engineering or IT
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong communicator, with the ability to work with various stakeholders
- Self-starter with a positive attitude and willing to take on hands-on challenges