The Dentsu Aegis Network helps clients build consumer relationships by communicating their products and brands effectively. Our distinctive and innovative range of products and services include marketing and communications strategies through digital creative execution, media planning and buying, mobile applications, SEO, content creation, brand tracking and marketing analytics.
We offer the opportunity to work in a fun and fast paced multinational agency network. Gain valuable experience and exposure to the creative and diverse world of advertising and communications!
Key responsibilities and accountabilities: (or ‘Duties’)
The Preditor manages and executes the production of filmed content/photography – with hands on management of every facet of the production process from initial briefing, talent procurement, establishing timelines, preparation of pre-production and cost management to post-production and final delivery. As this is a Preditor role, the ideal candidate also needs to have a good knowledge of post-production - including editing, colour-correction, audio engineering, animation, and knowledge of file and video formats and mastering techniques.
- Design Research - User and Feasibility studies etc.
- Product Development
- Content Creation - Motion Graphics
- Testing and Deployment of Solutions
- Being involved in various innovative projects
- Video Editing, Compositing and Creating 3D assets
- Strong communication and problem solving skills to understand the different needs of the projects
- Able to work independently and collaboratively
- Reasonably technically competent in video editing, compositing and the creation of 3D assets
- Good in self-discipline and work ethics
- Thrives in a fast pace, constantly changing environment; can adapt plans due to changes in client objectives, priorities or budgets while minimizing impact on project momentum
- Preferably someone who studies Communication / Media Studies / Filming / Design