The Ascott Limited (Ascott) is a Singapore company that has grown to be one of the leading international lodging owner-operators. Ascott's portfolio spans more than 200 cities across over 30 countries in Asia Pacific, Central Asia, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and the USA.
Ascott has more than 76,000 operating units and over 57,000 units under development, making a total of more than 133,000 units in over 800 properties.
The company’s serviced apartment, coliving and hotel brands include Ascott The Residence, The Crest Collection, Somerset, Quest, Citadines, lyf, Préférence, Vertu, Harris, Citadines Connect, Fox, Yello, Fox Lite and POP!.
Ascott’s loyalty programme, Ascott Star Rewards, offers exclusive benefits to its members when they book directly with Ascott for their stays at its participating properties.
Ascott, a wholly owned subsidiary of CapitaLand Investment, pioneered Asia Pacific’s first international-class serviced apartment with the opening of The Ascott Singapore in 1984. Today, the company boasts over 30 years of industry track record and award-winning brands that enjoy recognition worldwide.
- Support SMP related research and Environmental focus innovation projects to improve sustainability efforts
- Research on various global green certification criteria and application
- Develop POC with high potential vendors shortlisted from Capitaland Sustainability x Challenge
- Review and analyse data on Ascott Environmental System
- Explore IFC EDGE to create new asset class certification criteria
- Assist and monitor the Green Certification progress for Ascott properties
- Monitoring and analyse data from existing Proof of Concept project conducted in Singapore
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Environmental Engineering or any related Building Services discipline
- Knowledge in Environment, Building Services and sustainability
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and creating online forms
- Self-starter who is keen to learn and is always on tasks.
- Ability to commit to a full-time internship for at least 6 months.
Related Job Searches:
The Ascott limited
Intern, Engineering (Product & Technical Services and Sustainability)
Hotel and Accommodation Services