Tessaract.io is an all-in-one enterprise management software for professionals built on a cloud-native architecture. Tessaract.io gives control and creates efficiency, keeping track of workflows, schedules and billings of cases from initial execution to eventual completion. It includes the full suite of features for client and case management, including automated task creation and document generation.
We are looking for a Accounting Intern to be part of managing the financial matters and development of tessaract.io accounting module.
You will be primarily responsible for performing accounting entries, such as booking invoices and uploading documents into the software. Additionally, you may be required to assist in the monthly financial statements, analysis and testing out the system accounting module.
As a Accounting Intern , you will:
- Assist in Accounts Payables and Accounts Receivables process.
- Conduct an internal audit of the accounts.
- Support the team in monthly management reports and schedules
- Investigate accounting or documentation discrepancies
- Assist in creating, reviewing and updating guides and teaching materials for client
- Perform accounting system set-up and system-testing for tessaract.io.
- Any other ad-hoc duties may be assigned.
Key requirements: Applicants should possess:
- A strong command of English, both written and spoken;
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Willing to learn and positive working attitude.
- A firm understanding of journal entries, debit and credits.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, especially Excel, Word and Powerpoint
.Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.