With a great tradition for service excellence and over 15years of experience, TEE ENVIRONMENTAL has provided excellent waste management, treatment and recovery, recycling management, service and maintenance services to municipal, commercial and industrial customers in both private and public sectors.
From humble beginnings of just 10 employees and 2 trucks in 1996, TEE ENVIRONMETAL has grown from strength to strength and now boasts a strength of 250 committed and passionate employees. Our strong workforce is sported by more than 500 top-of-the-range vehicles and equipment, including trucks, open-top containers, and refuse portable compactors.
We continue to make strides forward to become one of the best waste management organisations in Singapore
Job Objectives/Job Summary: Generally responsible for processing invoices and issuing payments. To perform accounting and clerical tasks related to the efficient maintenance and processing of accounts payable transactions.
1. To set up vendor accounts and reconciling statements.
2. To sort, code and match invoices with purchase/delivery orders.
3. To review, verify invoices, issuance of payment vouchers (monthly average of 200 payment vouchers) and prepare cheque payment.
4. To verify and check expenses claims for weekly disbursement of petty cash.
5. To enter invoices (monthly average of 300 invoices) and payment details into system.
6. To prepare monthly reports and reconcile accounts payable transactions.
7. To correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries.
8. To ensure that the payment of invoices is completed within a timely manner in accordance with payment terms.
9. To reconcile inter-company transactions on monthly basis.
10. To post transactions to journals, ledgers and other records.
11. To assist with weekly cash flow projection.
12. To assist with month-end closing and year-end audit.