Taleo is a multinational Independent Management and Delivery Consulting Group specialized in Financial Services.
With offices in Luxembourg, Paris, Brussels, Antwerp, Amsterdam, Barcelona, Lisbon, Geneva, Zurich, and Singapore, Taleo Group provides to its clients the combination of a unique blend of industry expertise, top level consultants, best-in-class transformation skills and a unique working culture.
At Taleo, we have the ability to provide assistance to all levels and departments of your organization. Our working methods are ideal for projects involving numerous stakeholders and subjects, however we provide our clients with support and expertise in their projects, but also in their operations.
Our financial expertise combined with our specialization in risk management, compliance, governance, processes management and financial information systems allow us to deliver best practices as well as tailored and innovative solutions to our clients.
There are 6 pillars to our activities and interventions:
- Agile Governance & Project Management,
- Business & Operations,
- Processes & Change Management,
- Finance, Risk & Compliance
- Digital Transformation & Data Management
- Innovative & Blockchain/DLT projects
Taleo advises its clients with the best talents on the market. We select only highly-skilled professionals who become agile members of their organization, and help our clients deliver more than the initial expectations.
As a United Nations Global Compact company, we have committed to putting Human Rights, Labour, Environment and Anticorruption at the core of our strategies and operations. Taleo is also certified Ecovadis, and has been appointed Great Place To Work since 2020.
TALEO CONSULTING SINGAPORE
HYBRID BUSINESS & TALENT MANAGER INTERN
The Mission :
We are looking for a Business & Talent Manager Intern regarding our expansion in Asia and especially our recent office in Singapore.
In the context of our expansion and organic growth on the local Singaporean market we are looking to fulfil a specific and crucial talent identification and acquisition mission, hence actively participating in the expansion project and playing a crucial role.
The main missions are :
- Actively participating in the enhancement and expansion of the local pool and database of candidates in order to be able to efficiently answer current and future client requests.
- Be responsible for the Sourcing & Recruitment of actual current client requests in Consulting or Recruitment, from initial contact to drafting proposal
- Actively assist the Managing Director in submitting proposals for Client’s requests and in his overall activities especially Business Development and Sales
- Become an independent added-value able to handle end-to-end process from Sourcing to Recruitment and from Client prospection to deal closing
For this you will be in close collaboration with team in Singapore, Paris, France and Barcelona, Spain.
For this mission you will answer directly to the Managing Director of our Singaporean office and to our Group Managing Partner in Paris.
You are interested in the Consulting and the Financial sector, and eager to discover
You have excellent communication skills and are fluent in English
You are dynamic and at ease with speaking to people
You are looking for an internship/mission/role in a young and international environment
Ideally, you have experience in sourcing candidates & recruitment
Ideally, you have experience in BD & Sales
Location for this mission is Singapore, in Office (CBD area, Robinson Road)
If your work is great, you will definitely be of interest for our Singaporean office as Business Manager and taking responsibilities on BD & Sales perspective, developing your own PnL and Business Unit.