Talentsis means “Talent in Action” – sis is a suffix in Greek-derived noun denoting action.
Talentsis Pte Ltd is incorporated on 1 October 2020 in Singapore as a new-age talent acquisition and staffing service company. The company aims to be a one-stop service to provide a full spectrum of HR related services for Singapore and the region, including but not limited to the following:
1. Recruitment & Executive Search (IT, Technology & Corporate positions)
2. Contract Staffing
3. Staff Augmentation
4. Remote Staffing and Virtual Staffing
5. Total Manpower Outsourcing
- Participate in designing solutions that meet functional requirements
- Develop end-to-end specifications for solution components.
- Perform testing and implementation of the solution.
- Participate in impact analysis of encountered issues.
- Generate relevant documentations, reports etc.
- Contribute to continuous improvement of software development best practices in the areas of coding tools, languages and APIs, as well as software design and development processes.
- Participate UX activities such as
- Conduct user research/interviews,
- Develop user stories, storyboards to articulate current and future concepts
- Create wireframes, detailed visual mock ups and interactive prototypes
- Create style guides and digital assets for production
- Degree in Computing/ Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/ Info Systems / EEE or equivalent
- Familiar to software development lifecycle processes.
- Proficiency in Web Technologies such as HTML, CSS.
- Good team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good analytical and creative problem-solving skills
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.