Talentsis means “Talent in Action” – sis is a suffix in Greek-derived noun denoting action.
Talentsis Pte Ltd is incorporated on 1 October 2020 in Singapore as a new-age talent acquisition and staffing service company. The company aims to be a one-stop service to provide a full spectrum of HR related services for Singapore and the region, including but not limited to the following:
1. Recruitment & Executive Search (IT, Technology & Corporate positions)
2. Contract Staffing
3. Staff Augmentation
4. Remote Staffing and Virtual Staffing
5. Total Manpower Outsourcing
- Process – Process end-to-end payroll for an organisation with a headcount of 500 or more, including but not limited to, pro-ration of salary for new hires and resignees, submission of monthly CPF and refunds, submission of NS and Government Paid Leave claims, processing transport/dental claims from employees, ensuring accuracy of bank details and timely submission of bank files, providing payroll GL to the finance team for reconciliation, filing of IR21 for foreigner resignees and annual IR8A, etc.
- Coordinate – Correspond with HR business partners to retrieve data and inputs necessary for relevant pay elements.
- Investigate – Report data inaccuracies in payroll systems and report to managers and clients for advice. Highlight and recommend improvements and solutions to enhance operational efficiency and effectiveness.
- Audit – Maintain a secured archival of payroll files to support annual and ad-hoc audit exercises.
- Communicate – Provide clear and concise responses to any queries raised through email by employees and/or clients in a professional manner to achieve positive customer experience.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in end-to-end payroll and/or claims processing, preferably with knowledge of SAP or Excelity systems.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, minimally Intermediate level
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.