Sysmoon.com has been serving customers from all walks of life's since we first started, with our humble startup from a small push cart that retails accessories in locations around Singapore. Sysmoon.com has become a reliable consumer electronics accessories and gadgets store over the years with overall customer service as our focus.
The shift of consumers mindset in the present digital economy disrupted the traditional retail landscape, as a response to that, we expanded our E-commerce platform with the mission to 'Empower customers to get hold on consumer electronics in an affordable manner'. We have also established our own in house brands for our mobile accessories for sales synergy creation known as Diamond_Shark & Diamond_Wolf, find us on shopee/lazada for that！
We are dedicated to provide our customers a purchase that signifies a symbolic purpose, or just one that they needed it to tide by temporarily (their first Apple iPhone/iPad or one decent mobile device as their current phone is damaged.)
We also partner with SaaS companies to allow our customers to pay in affordable monthly installment plans, to purchase their electronic gadgets. We are expanding and are always searching on new partnerships, latest retail ideas and transformation, reach out to us if you are interested in joining our growing team with learning new skills and knowledge or present any partnership opportunities!
• Perform order fulfilments, updating ecommerce platform backend and arranging delivery (Shopee/Lazada/Carousell & our own platform).
• Ensuring efficient and effective flow of daily packing operations.
• Record, indent & order SKUs & inventories & materials that are running low stock (based on 3 month moving average).
• Working closely with in-house & third party partners e.g. logistics companies and stockists to ensure smooth logistic operations
• Uploading of new products to websites and other distribution channels. • Timely process of 3PL, courier partners and all other invoices for accounting purposes before month end closing
• Maintain and manage accurate inventory data of physical inventory records on a daily basis
• Assist in packing of stocks when shipment has arrived
• METICULOUS and responsible for the entire order fulfilment process
• Support retail store with accurate count of inventories available in warehouse.
• Respond to client enquiries on various platforms within 4 hours
• Other Ad-hoc duties tasked by supervisor..
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.