Swimwerks Aquatic Training & Services is established in 2015 with a vision to promote water safety and equip individuals with swimming and lifesaving skills.
With more than 6 years of expertise and collaboration with industry partners, Swimwerks Asia Pte. Ltd. was established in 2020. We have since expanded our services across to the corporate and government sectors.
Our portfolio includes; Lifeguard Services, Swimming Lessons, Swimming Instructor Courses, Lifesaving Courses, Aqua Fitness Programs, Lifesaving Technologies, Aquatic Event Management, and aquatic products.
Swimwerks aim to be the preferred one stop aquatic hub in Singapore and Asia Pacific by the year 2028.
- Responsible for full spectrum of Human Resources functions which includes interview, recruitment, employee relations, payroll, leave, attendance, benefits and admin as per HR policy & guidelines
- Responsible for the update and maintenance of the INFO-TECH HRM System
- Setting the HR strategy and direction in the company
- Any other ad-hoc administrative duties assigned by the company
- Diploma / Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year of experience preferred
- Have the knowledge & experience in INFO-TECH HRM System would be an advantage
- Proficient in MS Office Software (Excel, Words & PowerPoint)
- Be a good role model with integrity representing the company's brand
- Strong command of written and verbal communication skills in English
- A good team player with a positive can-do attitude, pro-active, Independent, organized and resourceful
- Meticulous, highly dependable and possess an eye for details
- Comfortable with working in a fast paced team.
- Able to start work in short notice period
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.