Established in 2020, Swimwerks originated as a school for swimming in Sembawang that offers professional swimming classes for all ages with our team of established swimming instructors.
Today, beyond providing swim classes, we have transformed into a multi-faceted, one-stop aquatic hub for all the water-related activities you can think of!
We have everything individuals need to thrive in the water, from group and private swimming lessons to certification courses and aqua fitness programs.
To cater to our corporate clients, we also provide Lifeguard Services and Aquatic Event Management services for corporate aquatic needs.
We are the solution to Singapore’s aquatic needs – blueprint your aquatic journey with Swimwerks today!
• Assist in maintaining accurate and up-to-date financial records, including Accounts Receivables and Accounts Payable.
• Support the preparation and processing of invoices, purchase orders, and expense reports.
• Collaborate with the finance team to reconcile financial statements and perform data entry tasks.
• Assist with bank reconciliations and monitor cash flow transactions.
• Contribute to the month-end and year-end closing processes.
• Assist in conducting research and gathering financial data as needed.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure accuracy and compliance in financial procedures.
• Contribute to process improvement initiatives within the finance department.
• Filing of documents and any other ad hoc matters.
• Qualifications with Accounting background
• Have an eye for details
• Knowledge in MS office
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.