Studio Realizé is a young Graphic Design & Illustration studio based in Singapore. We have helped many local & international businesses to create purposeful design and beautiful illustrations.
At Studio Realizé, we specialize in a wide array of creative services, ensuring that we meet the diverse needs of our clients. Our expertise includes Branding & logo design, Print design, Web & Mobile design, Illustration, Creative strategy, Content creation & Packaging.
Studio Realize also has an online retail shop selling Art Prints and Personalised Illustrations.
We are now seeking an Intern Junior Graphic Designer to join our team and contribute to our growing success.
As a Junior Graphic Designer at Studio Realize you will have the opportunity to work on a wide range of projects, allowing you to showcase your creativity and grow your design skills. You will collaborate closely with our founder, team of designers and clients to produce visual content.
1. Create visually appealing designs for print and digital materials, including brand identity, brochures, websites, social media, and more for a variety of clients (cultural Institutions, tech startups, cosmetic brands, and more.)
2. Collaborate with the team to brainstorm creative ideas and solutions for client projects.
3. Contribute to the development and promotion of the studio by creating creative marketing assets for the website and social media platforms. Design engaging visuals that represent Studio Realize's identity.
4. Assist with client meetings and presentations to ensure design concepts align with client expectations.
5. Develop illustrations and/or graphic art for the online store. Create unique and eye-catching visuals that resonate with the target audience.
6. Contribute to maintaining a high standard of quality and design consistency across all projects.
• Bachelor's degree or Diploma in Graphic Design or a related field (or equivalent experience).
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
• Strong understanding of design principles and concepts.
• Excellent creativity and attention to detail.
• Strong communication and teamwork skills.
• Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
• Motion design and Illustration skills is a plus
We'd love to hear from you!