- Suvichar Technologies Pte Ltd
- Sales & Marketing Intern
- Date Listed
- 09 Jan 2018
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract, Part-time / Temporary ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, For At Least 6 Months
- Allowance /
- $400 - 900 monthly
- Business / Management, Marketing / PR
- Information Technology
- Company Profile
Suvichar Technologies is a information technology services and consulting company. We offer innovative solutions to businesses across the globe which increases client’s revenue as well as enhances productivity. Our target segment is Small & Medium Business across the globe who are looking for cloud/saas based solutions. We are focused on SaaS based CRM solutions, cloud computing applications, web application development, mobile computing, custom SaaS connectors and social networking. We have several ready to use SaaS Connectors, CRM accelerators and SaaS solutions. We also have our own integration as a service platform called KloudConnectors. We offer connectors for various saas/cloud apps through this platform. We have active customer base in 183 countries. We are now expanding in ASEAN region.
- Job Description
Sales & Marketing Intern
Internship with Suvichar Technologies offers the candidate the opportunity to gain experience of working in a true technology start-up environment and have loads of opportunity to voice their opinions, be part of the execution and have loads of fun! Massive exposure in the start-up and technology industry guaranteed! Must enjoy a Silicon Valley startup type environment! We work in Cloud/SaaS space. We have our own integration as a service platform called KloudConnectors.
- Duration : 6 months to permanent
- SPECIFIC DUTIES
The interns are expected to carry out following tasks:
- Lead Generation – Identify and generate leads for cloud based systems implementation
- Campaigns Management
- Giving demos of the companies/partners products
- Calling leads and close them
- Support the development of “go-to-market” marketing collaterals and product documentation or any other marketing related activities
- Support the development of sales pitches and presentation
- Support for customer service queries on the product
- Support the start-up team administratively (it’s a start-up after all, so everyone chips in)
To support the above task, general duties would include:
- Assist in supporting customer queries on the system
- Assist in writing and editing sales and marketing materials, which include articles, presentations, white papers, and collateral;
- Be part of conferences and events representing Suvichartech
- Provide assistance in terms of logistics to go to market roll-outs;
- Market research on competitors and market landscape analysis;
- Campaign management and lead generation
- Following up with the leads, give demos, resolve all queries and close the deal
- Support business development and sales presentation.
- 2nd or 3rd year undergraduates in business management and marketing or business operations. Exposure to IT is preferable
- Strong written/oral communication and presentation skills in English & Mandarin
- Ability to work across geography. Our delivery team is overseas and customers are across the globe.
- Ability to build relationships internally and externally, interfacing
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Must have “Can do” attitude, team player, fun, energetic personality, works well under pressure
- Knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint (especially) is a must
- Enjoys working in a Silicon Valley styled internet start-up culture with requires a “hands on” attitude.
MUST be Singaporean / PR / Have proper permission to work in SINGAPORE. We won’t sponsor any visas at this point in time.
• Attention to Detail — Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
• Creative Thinking – Job requires the ability to “think out of the box”, clever in design cost efficient and effective marketing concepts
• Initiative — Job requires a willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
• Dependability — Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
• Achievement/Effort — Job requires establishing and maintaining personally challenging achievement goals and exerting effort toward mastering tasks.
• Commercial Savviness – Job requires the ability to think logically if execution makes commercial sense for the business