Established in 1968 and headquartered in Singapore, SUTL is one of Asia's foremost conglomerates with a presence in 18 countries across Asia and over 5,000 staffs. SUTL has grown rapidly, riding on Singapore's expansive years as an entreport centre, leveraging on its entrepreneurial insights and knowledge, and building its reputation as a thriving company with unrivalled expertise in sales and trading.
We pride ourselves on embracing both traditional values of integrity, prudence and relationship building with best corporate practices of risk management, operating efficiency and leveraging technology. Our multi-national staffs in each of the markets work tirelessly to help us ensure that global practices and standards are always customised and localised for individual country needs. Working together as one, we hope to add far-reaching value to the quality of life of people, across Asia and all the markets in which we operate.
Today, SUTL is a partner to some of the best loved brands in the world to navigate through the region's complex and challenging market conditions.
We also own-operate or own leisure & lifestyle projects and retail concepts, like the prestigious ONE 15 Marina Club in Sentosa Cove and Nike-only stores.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Ensure the order and delivery KPIs are closely monitored in order to provide a high level of customer service level.
- Accountable for overall customer satisfaction through ensuring that all orders are processed and delivered in accordance to customers’ requirements for correctness in order details, correct PO reference and delivery. Returns are processed in a timely manner.
- Prepare unfulfilled orders report e.g. out of stock.
- Prepare 3PL warehouse performance KPIs report.
- Monitor performance and recommend improvements to systems, processes and procedures in the order-to-delivery cycle.
- Handle customer telephone orders.
- Process and enter all sales order accurately.
- Manage the sales orders and customer requirements with the aim of minimizing delivery charges.
- Check the sales orders for pricing and credit limit excesses. Obtain approval for exceptions.