ShopBack is a digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. ShopBack has big ambitions and is currently growing strong in 7 countries - Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand & Australia. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack's eCommerce loyalty & discovery platform currently powers Taobao, Expedia, Lazada, ZALORA and more than 1,300 eCommerce merchants. We now provide cash rebates to over 6 million users and are focused on growing and dominating the landscape.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the eCommerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack team in Singapore!
- Work as part of a creative team producing high-quality artwork across multiple touch points, including digital, mobile/app and print
- Adapt existing layouts to different formats
- Work on multiple projects of varying complexities, meet your deadlines and support your team members to meet theirs
- Follow the correct design processes and create high-quality deliverable's for projects
- Diploma in Graphic Design or any relevant field
- Able to work well under tight deadlines in a team environment
- Be proficient in digital visual design and its tools, especially Photoshop, Illustrator and Print.
- Comfortable with web designing specs
- Have a flair for designing visually appealing and attractive assets
- Ready to show us a portfolio of your beautiful work
- A committed team player, self-reliant, responsible, passionate about design, and strives to add value to every project
- Proactive in receiving direction while willing to share ideas and learning experiences
Note: Candidates will be applying to begin in January 2020 and must be able to commit to a minimum of 5 months. Please note that this is a full-time internship position.