We are the fastest growing health & beauty social e-commerce company. We build health and beauty products for a new generation of women worldwide. Independently owned with a global marketing reach and offices in London, LA, Singapore, New Delhi and Melbourne, we connect with over 12 million women on social media every week. Our brands include Sand & Sky, BodyBoss, SkinnyMint and Coco & Eve.
We’re looking for a Digital Designer Intern to work with our super cool SkinnyMint Team in Singapore!
You will be working closely with our Digital Designers by helping out with briefs from the marketing team. This involves:
- conceptualising and designing EDMs, website banners and all our social media channels.
- Assisting on internal product shoots
- Brainstorming and Collaborating Design Ideas
- Min. 3 days (ideally 5 days) available a week for min. 6 months
- You will have completed (or be in your final year of) a graphic design/visual communications degree or diploma
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Experience using After Effects or Premiere Pro
- Positive can-do attitude
- Well informed in current trends in art and design
- Thrive in a fast start-up environment
- An eye for detail and aesthetics
In return you will get:
- Personal mentoring relationship with an experienced digital designer
- Full reference upon completion
- Access to content and brainstorming for a market-leading brand
- Opportunity to be a part of a pretty damn cool team!
- Oh, and we have a fully Stocked Pantry!
Please ensure that your CV and portfolio are attached in your application to be considered for the position.
This position is available immediately. All applications will be treated confidentially.
Please note that we can only contact successful applicants.