20 Martin Road, Singapore
We are the fastest growing health & beauty social e-commerce company. We build health and beauty products for a new generation of women worldwide. Independently owned with a global marketing reach and offices in London, LA, Singapore, New Delhi and Melbourne, we connect with over 12 million women on social media every week. Our brands include Sand & Sky, BodyBoss, SkinnyMint and Coco & Eve.
About Supernova’s Internal Engine
Together we create Superstars! Our three company pillars are guided by this motto: Our product and brands are of the highest quality and within the top five in their category; our customers are the focus of our actions and their lives improve with our products; our talent and employees grow and develop within Supernova. This means that investing in hiring, developing and retaining the brightest minds in the world is a top priority. Living our core values of #GetSh*tDone, #TalkAboutIt, #CreateValue, #SeekNewOpportunities and #MoveForwardTogether creates a unique culture across five different time zones and allows us to realise the enormous potential of this exciting industry.
About Supernova’s Internship Programme
At Supernova, we believe in dreaming big and finding the most innovative ways to turn those dreams into reality. We encourage constant ideation (even whacky ones!) of fresh and industry-challenging campaigns to create the next leading products that will shake the world of beauty, wellness and fitness. As part of Supernova’s Internship Programme, you’ll get to work directly with leading creatives to develop and execute exciting projects for award-winning brands that reach over 7 million people across the globe daily. You’d also have the chance to establish and build new relationships and processes to influence a young and revolutionary global company. If you’re an ambitious, smart, adaptable and a natural collaborator who is hungry to learn and likes taking risks, influencing, and innovating in a challenging hyper-growth environment, then we’d love to have you on board!
*Please note that our internship programmes last 3-6 months depending on the position, and would require all candidates to commit to the full duration of that period.
All interested candidates should also have the right to work in the countries that they apply for. Additional expenses including visas will not be provided.
You may have seen our adorable products littered all across social media and/or on your favourite influencer’s pages (READ: Kylie. Freaking. Jenner!!). SkinnyMint recognises that losing weight is hard, especially with a hectic schedule. Sometimes, you just need a detox and a little boost. It’s been around 5 years since the birth of our holy grail detox tea — 28 Day Teatox. We’ve since expanded to a range of products, including Super Fat Burning Gummies and our latest babies — 28 Day Fat Burning Hot Chocolate and Coffee. Our goal has (and will always be) to help women lead healthier and happier lives! We’re passionate about developing unique effective concepts that truly make a difference.
About the Job
One thing’s for sure - we won’t be asking you to do coffee runs (we have our own Nespresso machine, oops!). Jokes aside, our Marketing and Content Internship is chocked full of excitement. You’ll be assisting in the handling of the in and outs of our SkinnyMint brand. We need someone who is bursting at the seams with creativity... Someone who is able to think on their feet… Someone who enjoys taking charge of their own work and doesn’t require too much hand holding… And we hope that special someone is YOU!
- Assist the Head of Marketing in global campaigns and brand development
- Write creative copies across email, digital, social, web and other channels
- Collaborate with designers to produce content that is effective and on brand
- Generate new marketing & campaign ideas
- Assist with shooting content for social and paid marketing
- Work with cross-functional teams to develop and execute campaigns
- Work on the development of our blog
- Assist with website optimization initiatives
- Conduct research on competitors
- Creative flair, sense of style and a great understanding of Social Media
- Excellent command of English
- Ability to think outside the box
- Have a keen eye for design
- Proactive, able to work independently in a deadline-driven environment
- Hungry to learn and grow
- Able to commit for 5 days a week (with possible adjustments for when school starts) for at least 6 months
- Photoshop skills preferred!
In return you will get:
- In-depth understanding of how world-class e-commerce brands work
- Invaluable social media marketing experience
- Freedom to execute own ideas
- Vast exposure to the various aspects of digital marketing
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.