We are seeking for calibre team players (students for internship) to join us as transactional accountancy for the Company’s day to day transactions and our expansion. www.popsical.com
Seeking students for internship for the period between Oct 2019 to Mar 2020
Accounts Assistant (Internship Oct 2019 To Mar 2020 Session) Singapore
- Handling and maintaining of full sets of accounts, including and not limited to invoicing, fixed assets, financial general ledger and reconciliation of bank statement;
- Preparation of Financial Statements and Notes to the Accounts in accordance to FRS;
- Prepare audit schedules for auditors, knowledge on audit preparation is required. Have the experience on liaising with external auditor and tax agents would be advantaged;
- Liaise with auditors, tax agent and external parties on accounting matters;
- Preparation of relevant supporting documents and schedules for tax, audit and statutory reporting including quarterly tax (GST) reports;
- Project costing, forecasting of cash flow, banking of cash collections, and special projects;
- Proper accounting and recording using Quickbook;
- Ensure accuracy, completeness, timeliness and data integrity of all financial data; and
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned by the management.
- Candidate must on enrolment on at least Graduate Diploma/Bachelor's Degree/Professional Degree in Accountancy or equivalent (for student internship in Accounting);
- Fresh Graduates are encourage to apply;
- Strong accounting knowledge, communication, writing and follow up skills;
- Analytical, meticulous and eye for details;
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and long hours;
- Those who can start immediately or within a short notice period will have an added advantage.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.