BSH addresses the needs of every consumer through 14 different brands, with a myriad of products in multiple product categories within the home appliances industry. Our products range from refrigeration, to cooking, to dish care, to laundry care and more. In Asia Pacific, we have existing presence in more than 10 countries (and growing), in both emerging and developed markets.
The Information Technology Intern is responsible for coordinating and supporting the users on IT related computer issues, working across key applications including Skype for Business, Microsoft Office and Internet Platforms. This role offers the intern a total immersion into the day-to-day business operations and will allow candidate to work closely with key members of staff and external vendor. Candidates will gain experience in advance user support and technical expertise of critical business applications.
- Day to day maintenance, documentation, troubleshooting and monitoring of information systems.
- Providing Help Desk support to all end users.
- Handling problem recognition, research, isolation, resolution and follow-up, referring more complex problems to 3rd Level Specialist.
- Installing, documenting, inventorying, maintaining and troubleshooting all information technology assets.
- Supporting business related mobile applications.
- Involvement in Infrastructure Projects like Wifi Environment Enhancement, WAN Performance Optimization, Infrastructure Device refresh.
- Involvement in Paperless process like Nintex workflow within Sharepoint environment to enhance paperless process in the company.
- Involvement in self help user awareness drive to promote an up to 60% self help environment when it comes to user support topics
- Pursuing Degree/Diploma in Information Technology or any relevant degree/diplomas
- Excellent oral, written, and communication/presentation skills
- Excellent attention to detail and a high motivation to learn
- A proactive, service-focused attitude towards user and the teams you support internally
- The ability to work collaboratively with a team.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.