A young and dynamic organisation, we actively aim to groom successful financial service professionals. Since the start of our operation in 2009, we have mentored myriad talents who have since signed on as financial advisors. They managed to not only achieve financial success, but also have the liberty of controlling their own schedules.
Are you someone who wants to take fate into your own hands? Start your journey in the financial industry with Starr Advisors, a holistic training and development program with a dedicated mentorship, where you can build your own financial career at your own pace. All you need is passion, and the guidance from our professional mentors! Start building your dream life today!
We understand that hard work can sometimes go unnoticed. Therefore, we broadly focus on ensuring that our people know that they, as well as the work that they do, are valued in multiple ways, varying from something as simple as a compliment, to trips overseas!
We believe in working hard, and playing even harder. Our monthly ‘chill-out’ events are a culmination of a month’s hard work!
A unique and beneficial program that is sure to look good on any resume, this program is designed to fully immerse you in the various day-to-day activities of our operations, such that you will gain both hard skills and soft skills that will last you indefinitely! You can learn in an environment that strikes the balance between learning, such as learning presentation skills, whilst having an array of fun!
As this is a special program that we have started due to the current situation, we have included an attractive sign-on bonus and referral fees.
Be equipped with the knowledge and skills to help those who are in financial needs
Be able to play harder than you work. A holistic training and development program with dedicated mentorship
-Highly persuasive and comfortable with handling customer’s objections.
-Thrive in a fast-paced environment.
-Strong ability to transit from selling one product to another with ease.
-Willing to learn and apply new techniques to improve skillsets
-Flexible working hours
If you are:
- Meticulous individuals with strong presentation skills.
- A flair in languages and an ability to communicate with people at all levels.
- Highly driven and hungry for growth
- Desire to do a Meaningful Job
- Humble with a strong can-do spirit
- Results driven and have high business sense
- Confident, enthusiastic and possesses strong communication skills
- Sociable with great interpersonal skills
- Minimum of GCE ‘A’ level / Diploma and above
- Candidates with prior experience will have an added advantage
- Fresh Graduates are welcomed
- Due to need of local knowledge, locals or PRs are preferred