At AEM, our Team Members are curious, creative, and collaborative. We embrace agility in the way we work and think, approaching challenges from all perspectives to fuel innovation. We have a purpose: A Zero Failure World.
AEM is a global leader in application-specific intelligent system test and handling solutions for semiconductor and electronics companies serving the advanced computing, 5G, and AI markets. We provide the most comprehensive semiconductor and electronics test solutions based on the best-in-class technologies, processes, and customer support.
AEM has a global presence across Asia, Europe, and the United States, with manufacturing plants in Singapore, Malaysia (Penang), Indonesia, China (Suzhou), Vietnam, and Finland.
Our Diversity Commitment - Diversity and reduced inequality are vital to our business success and integral to our people’s practices and culture. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and complying with all fair employment practices.
Intern(s) will be attached to AEM Finance department and will perform the following:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in year-end reporting and audit for ASG
- Assist in monthly account closing for ASG
- Data entry in SAP relevant to various area for instance of sales, purchases, payment, and cost/expenses.
- Reconciliation of AP/AR with the statement of account from vendors and customers, as well as bank reconciling for bank book balance with bank statements
- Assist in stock taking and prepare detailed inventory report for month-end closing and ageing reports by divisions, including reconciliation of COGS with GRN and movement of inventory
- Assist with manufacturing cost and BOM cost set up in SAP and in analysis.
- Participating in assessment on production variance, purchase price variance and changes BOM cost.
- Assist in preparation for GST and Corp tax computation
RELATED EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- 2nd or 3 year Finance undergraduate is strongly preferred.
- IT savvy – good knowledge of Power BI, Python knowledge desirable.
- Ensure accuracy and attentive to details.
- Excel skills at good level.
- Assertiveness, conscientious, dedicated and team-oriented way of working.
- Possess good written and oral communication and presentation skills.
- Able to work under pressure to meet deadlines.