Starr Financial Advisors, representing Great Eastern Financial Advisers a member of the OCBC Group. We are a group of young and dynamic organization founded in 2009 with the aim of grooming successful financial services professionals. Till date, we have discovered numerous talents who have achieved financial success and are in full control of their time. Our monthly chill-out evenings are a culmination of a month's hard work as we strongly believe in working hard and playing harder!
As we grow to a 100-men agency, we welcome you to be part of us!
- Performing financial analysis and making strategic recommendations
- Leading development and preparation of client presentation materials
- Managing execution from day-to-day activities for your clients' needs
Be equipped with the knowledge and skills to help those who are in financial needs
Be able to play harder than you work. A holistic training and development program with dedicated mentorship
- Interns will get to learn the Foundations in Financial Planning, Investment Planning, Retirement Planning, Risk Management and Insurance Planning, Tax Planning and Estate Planning.
- Interns will get to learn Management and Leadership Role.
- Interns will be able to experience the Entrepreneurial Path.
- Yearly Overseas Incentive Trips
- Basic Salary up to $13,000 a month
If you are:
- Highly driven and hungry for growth
- Desire to do a Meaningful Job
- Humble with a strong can-do spirit
- Results driven and have high business sense
- Confident, enthusiastic and possesses strong communication skills
- Sociable with great interpersonal skills
- Minimum of GCE ‘A’ level / Diploma and above
- Candidates with prior experience will have an added advantage
- Fresh Graduates are welcomed
- Due to need of local knowledge, locals or PRs are preferred