ST Engineering is a Global Technology, Defence and Engineering Group founded in 1967 with headquarters in Singapore. The group has 23,000 employees in offices across Asia, Europe, the Middle East and the U.S. Our aspiration, to continue to solve real-world problems by leveraging technology and engineering strengths and being an effective enabler of a more sustainable world.
- Students will be working with the R&D team in the Internet of Things (IoT) domain.
- Students will be exposed to the latest technologies such as HTML5 Web UI, Web Services, Big Data, Micro Services, Containerization, Cloud Computing, DevOps and will deal with different types of sensor network and devices.
- Students will be involved in developing an advanced IoT Platform for the management of IoT communication networks and sensors/devices.
- Students will learn and understand domain knowledge in IoT and Smart Cities.
- Students will gain practical experience in software design and development with state-of-the-art programming technologies.
- Students will grasp hands-on experience in Cloud server administration and CICD deployment process.