Spurwing Communications is an award winning, independent communications agency and we are looking for a talented visual creative to join our growing design team.
Looking to put your skills to the test? We are offering an exciting opportunity for you to join and support our creative designer for a three month contract role, with potential to extend for a longer period of time. As a leading APAC agency, we are executing engaging and thought-provoking communication campaigns for world leading brands. As a designer on our creative team, you will contribute to new ideas, develop high-quality designs and seize opportunities to learn about what it takes to be a successful in-house designer!
Junior Creative Designer (Contract)
- A self-starter mindset
- Strong visual design and typography skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proficiency in InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- A strong appetite to learn new design trends and put them into practice
- Produce high-quality designs for online/offline media (annual reports, brochures, GIFs, digital banners, pitch decks, infographics, listicles etc.)
- Ability to work independently and meet tight deadlines
- Ensure brand consistency on all developed materials
- Clear communications skills to liaise with printers/vendors
- Knowledge of After Effects and Adobe Premiere will be an advantage
- Photography and videography
- Motion Graphics/Animation
A Degree or Diploma in Visual Communications, Marketing or Graphic Design related.
Singapore based only.