Sopra Steria, a European leader in digital transformation, provides one of the most comprehensive portfolios of end-to-end service offerings on the market: consulting, systems integration, software development, infrastructure management and business process services.
Sopra Steria is trusted by leading private and public-sector organisations to deliver successful transformation programmes that address their most complex and critical business challenges. Combining high quality and performance services, added value and innovation, Sopra Steria enables its clients to make the best use of digital technology.
Sopra Steria today has over 40,000 employees in more than 20 countries.
Sopra Steria Asia Pte. Ltd., Regional Headquarters for Asia, is currently expanding its operations and is looking for dedicated staff to assist in its growth.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Maintain & enhance existing Java based system
- Participate in a new massive development project (team size of 40-50)
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and deliver high-availability and performance
- Write well-designed, efficient and testable code
- Conducting software analysis, programming, testing and debugging
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Contribute in all phases of the software development lifecycle
- Communicate with Client and ensure deliverables schedule
- Diploma/Bachelor in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or other related fields
- Fresh graduates with relevant experience or keen interest may apply
- Good knowledge in PL/SQL, Oracle Database
- Good knowledge in Java, J2EE.
- Good experiences in multithreaded and distributed system