Communique Live Asia is a premium brand experience and production company specialising in live communications and events production.
We specialise in the delivery of full range of live communication and production services in meetings and conferences, exhibitions, campaigns, launches, ceremonies, and other special events.
The role of the Event Co-ordinator is hands-on and involves working as part of a team.
The Event Co-ordinator must be able to complete a wide range of activties requiring clear communication and excellent organisational skills and must respond quickly to change, ensuring the smooth and efficient running of any event.
- To co-ordinate, monitor and implement all exhibitions and events
- To facilitate smooth execution and timely completion of all events
- Conceptualisation and preparation of event proposals customised to individual event
- Conduct post-event evaluation (including data entry and analysis and producing reports for event stakehlders)
- Responsible for preparation, co-ordination and dissemination of various periodic reports and presentation materials
- Managing of event calendar
- A qualification in Marketing Communications, Business, or related disciplines
- A passion for events and communications
- An individual with pride, passion, and one that garners satisfaction from a job well done
- An ability to multi-task
- A resourceful individual with good time management skills
- Pleasant personality and a good team player
- 2 Years working experience preferred in event communications/ management with relevant agency experience.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and client relationship skills
- Ability to think strategically and work independently
- Excellent command of the English language is a must
- Singaporeans only
How to apply
- A 1-page cover letter including expected salary
- An updated resume including full name, email, contact numbers, software knowledge, working experience or previous internships(if any)