Sopra Steria, a European leader in digital transformation, provides one of the most comprehensive portfolios of end-to-end service offerings on the market: consulting, systems integration, software development, infrastructure management and business process services.
Sopra Steria is trusted by leading private and public-sector organisations to deliver successful transformation programmes that address their most complex and critical business challenges. Combining high quality and performance services, added value and innovation, Sopra Steria enables its clients to make the best use of digital technology.
Sopra Steria today has over 38,000 employees in more than 20 countries.
Sopra Steria Asia Pte. Ltd., Regional Headquarters for Asia, is currently expanding its operations and is looking for dedicated staff to assist in its growth.
Freelance Cyber Security Engineer / Specialist
- Proficiency in standard tools (e.g. Nmap, Nessus Pro, BurpSuite, Metasploit etc.)
- Proficiency in manual and automated techniques for penetration testing and executing vulnerability assessments
- Knowledge of Windows and Unix-based operating systems
- Knowledge of networking fundamentals and common attacks Leverage automated scanning, assessment, and exploit tools and (especially) perform focused manual testing
- Procedures to identify and exploit vulnerabilities at all layers of the stack
- Lead communications, including via formal reports and presentations, with client technical staff and management