Sopra Steria, a European leader in digital transformation, provides one of the most comprehensive portfolios of end-to-end service offerings on the market: consulting, systems integration, software development, infrastructure management and business process services.
Sopra Steria is trusted by leading private and public-sector organisations to deliver successful transformation programmes that address their most complex and critical business challenges. Combining high quality and performance services, added value and innovation, Sopra Steria enables its clients to make the best use of digital technology.
Sopra Steria today has over 40,000 employees in more than 20 countries.
Sopra Steria Asia Pte. Ltd., Regional Headquarters for Asia, is currently expanding its operations and is looking for dedicated staff to assist in its growth.
- Receiving visitors at the front desk by greeting, welcoming and directing them appropriately
- Handle and screen phone calls, emails and general enquiries
- Provide basic and accurate information in person and via phone/ email
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail / deliveries
- Assist in travel and hotel arrangements managing official expenditure /claims and visa application
- Make sure meeting room facilities, fixtures and amenities and equipment are well maintained in proper working condition.
- Order office and pantry supplies maintain inventory of stock
- Liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning.
- Schedule meetings and appointments
- Maintain efficient filling system of documents
- Calendar management including scheduling of appointments, organize meetings and company event.
- Diploma/ NITEC in business
- Minimum 2 years working experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications such as word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Good command in English both written and verbal
- Ability to work with people and exhibit good initiative
- Willing to handle Front desk