At SOCIALEST, we focus on the global digital economy business through creative content, media and e-commerce. Our strategy is driven by our vision to innovate the way brands are built which drives collaboration, and a memorable brand image to build capability, scale and grow as a high-performance business.
SOCIALEST believes that everybody should be treated equitably. We are committed to creating an inclusive, diverse and collaborative environment that enables our people to do what they do best – innovating the way brands are built. This is regardless of age, race, disability, sexual orientation, gender, marital, civil partnership or parental status, religion or belief. As a global organisation, we offer fair employment and advancement opportunities for our employees to succeed and advance within their profession, both in Singapore and around the world.
As a wise man once said, if your business is not on the internet, then your business will be out of business.
3 or 6 months paid internship / possible conversion to a full-time position
- Only applicants residing in Singapore will be considered
- Currently WFH until further notice
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Conceptualise creative concepts for clients (ideation)
- Creating graphic designs, illustrations, and animated graphics
- Work on photo and video shoots (dependent on skillsets)
- Manage the quality of output (creative assets)
- Keep up to date with popular culture, trends and digital innovations
- Copywriting of social media content (if applicable)
- A strong sense of responsibility and a good attitude is prioritised
- A strong portfolio in graphic design and technical skills
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite: primarily Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Illustrator is a must and (After Effects - bonus)
- Good eye for design and aesthetics