Our client is an innovative FinTech firm providing payment and cash management solutions. Backed by world-class investors, they are a one-stop platform for businesses to manage cross-border payments, transforming the way they do global business.
- Excellent opportunity within a fast-growing FinTech firm
- Great career progression opportunities
- Immense scope for learning
You will be responsible for:
- Monitoring conversions/trades and funding as well as managing currencies exposure
- Execution of currency hedging based on calculated risk and updating hedge rates in the system
- Monitoring market movements to ensure proper cost rates apply
- Maintaining good communication with related departments to ensure smooth payments
- Performing bank transfers to banks or liquidity providers for settlement of trades
- You have a Bachelor's Degree preferably in finance, accounting, business or a similar field.
- You have at least 1 year of experience in an accounting, treasury or finance environment
- You ideally are fluent in Bahasa Indonesia in order to communicate with required stakeholders
- You have exceptional spreadsheet and database skills.
- You possess strong organisational, critical thinking and customer service skills
- You are able to multi-task and manage competing deadlines in a fast-paced, team environment
- You have effective written and verbal communication skills