The National Volunteer & Philanthropy Centre (NVPC) is the steward of the City of Good vision for Singapore, where individuals, organisations, and leaders come together to give their best for others. Through our brands, programmes, and initiatives, we facilitate partnerships with non-profits, organisations, public sector bodies, and individuals to enliven the giving ecosystem within Singapore.
What we do:
- Research: We learn about giving motivations and behaviours
- Activation: We activate giving such as through national giving campaigns
- Connect and Convene: We connect and convene networks and build communities
- Honour and Recognition: We honour and recognise giving champions in Singapore
- Advocacy: We curate and celebrate stories about giving to inspire action
We invite you to join us in building a #CityofGood together. Visit us at www.cityofgood.sg
As part of the drive to attain NVPC’s vision of a City of Good, the Company of Good initiative was established in 2016 to help companies give better. Companies engage in Company of Good to understand their giving profile, build their knowledge, capability and network, and partner with other like-minded businesses to do good. The Company of Good network has grown to more than 1,200 corporate members since its inception.
Our programmes focus on guiding, engaging and equipping companies, as well as acknowledging and recognizing good corporate givers.
- ‘Champions of Good’ is part of the Company of Good programme that exists to inspire and activate companies to do good. We work to catalyse a corporate giving movement through advocacy, enhancing capabilities and facilitating giving opportunities.
- As part of our vision of building a City of Good and Making Goodness the Business of Every Organisation in Singapore, Company of Good is embarking on developing a national blueprint on corporate purpose and social impact in Singapore. The national blueprint will
- Set the collective vision for Singapore on how businesses, government and various stakeholders can come together to build a more supportive ecosystem for purpose-driven businesses
- Seek to harmonise existing frameworks, guidelines, regulations and policies to encourage greater integration of purpose into business strategy and core operations
- Provide a roadmap for businesses to implement, track and measure their undertakings.
- Primary support role for Champions of Good planning, execution and conferment
- Secondary support role for supporting the development of the blueprint and framework through research and analysis
- Administrative duties in assistance to coordinate between vendors and NVPC
- Performing ad-hoc calls to companies for follow up on attendance details for Champion and Blueprint events
- Collation of materials from organisations conferred ‘Champions of Good’
- Ensuring smooth process of back end preparation work between vendors and NVPC
- Supporting CoG Marketing for Champions of Good 2021 and other CoG Marketing initiatives
- Any ad-hoc duties assigned from time to time relating to programs under ‘Company of Good’
- Min. Diploma level, but preferably degree levels
- Keen interest in working with Non-Profit Organisations
- Interest in Project or Event management
- Have some ‘Marketing Communications’ background / Interest in Marketing or Marketing Communications
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.