Our client is a technology development firm that builds software for clients and its own business. Their core strength is in developing large and complex web and mobile applications by architecting and implementing robust, scalable and performant software.
- Work from home
- High degree of ownership over your deliverables
- Work within a company with a solid track record of success
- Gathering and evaluating user feedback.
- Providing code documentation and other inputs to technical documents.
- Supporting continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and new technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Troubleshooting and debugging to optimise performance.
Any experience in the one or more of the following is a definite plus:
- Built large projects in VueJS, ReactJS or Angular
- Web design experience - HTML/CSS
- Experience with AWS, Azure, Heroku or any other cloud platforms
- Development in C# or Python
- Experience in developing in Flutter
- Native mobile application development
- If you've built something in the past, do let us know. Github and/or StackOverflow profiles are welcome.
Agent Note This position is posted on behalf of a client by a third party agent.