Our client is a leading supplier of personal protective equipment in Southeast Asia. The company has over a decade of experience in providing companies with workplace safety solutions. They are always on the lookout for fresh talent with nimble minds to support the company's growth!
- Join a leading supplier of personal protective equipment in SEA region
- Play a key role in growing the company's business
- Large scope for learning
You will be responsible for :
- Engaging new partners and potential prospects as well as creating new opportunities for outreach and sales.
- Establishing and nurturing close working relationships with existing business partners.
- Generating marketing materials and coordinating with 3rd party service providers to fulfil event requirements.
- Proactively supporting growth goals and marketing strategies, ensuring lead optimisation and customer acquisitions.
- Conducting research on market trends, pricing strategies, competitor marketing strategies, etc.
- Compiling data and statistical information to improve marketing and sales performance.
- You have a Diploma/Degree in Marketing, Retail Marketing, Supply Chain or equivalent.
- Knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) and other video production software is a plus.
- You have the ability to work independently in a fast pace environment.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work of high standards
- You are highly analytical and comfortable dealing with numerical data
Agent Note This position is posted on behalf of a client by a third party agent.