Our client specialises in silver jewellery and ear piercing services catering to all age groups and different skin types. They are one of the leading brands trusted for quality service.
- Opportunities for career progression
- Transparent work culture
- Flexible and balanced work-life
You will be responsible for :
- Developing and executing a results-driven, multi-platform communications strategy and plan in line with corporate and brand direction while reflecting local priorities.
- Creating and managing all marketing material and collateral in line with brand direction.
- Implementing online marketing activities including Social Media, SEO/SEM, demand generation, leads generation, etc.
- Tracking effectiveness of various campaigns and course correcting as required.
- Managing communications spend and working with vendors and agencies, to create and/or localise communications and marketing activities and develop supporting assets.
- Leading the planning and implementation of PR and initiatives related to the brand.
- Developing and implementing comprehensive digital marketing programs in line with brand plans and business priorities.
- Working with content marketing and design teams to create suitable content for each stage of a customer’s digital journey.
- Reviewing and optimising the design and content of all online assets including the company website and social media pages.
- Planning and control of the digital marketing budget and spend by allocating budgets to different channels.
- Using A/B testing to optimise digital marketing performance.
- Analysing the results and effectiveness of campaigns to deliver actionable insights and recommendations and generating monthly reports on the digital marketing portfolio.
- Taking a "design brief" to understand requirements.
- Presenting ideas, concepts and design solutions to various stakeholders.
- Identifying design problems and devising elegant solutions.
- Planning and executing viral marketing campaigns across a range of social media platforms.
- You have at least 1 year experience ideally in Design, Marketing Communications or Digital Marketing within Luxury industry.
- You are a good multi-tasker who can work within tight deadlines.
- You possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills and can articulate your ideas to different stakeholders.
- Experience within Social Media/ Viral Marketing, would be a strong advantage.
- You have good knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Lightroom, Adobe Indesign and Adobe Illustrator.
- Experience within Consumer would be a strong advantage.
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You enjoy finding creative solutions to problems
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments
Agent Note This position is posted on behalf of a client by a third party agent.