Our client is a design studio that was born from the foolishness and idealism of youth. Hitting mile markers exceeding the span of 10 years. Their projects range from handling both local and regional responsibilities for tech mammoths like Google and Twitter, to providing design solutions for aspiring local talent.
- Great work culture
- Opportunity within company with a solid track record of success
As Jr Graphic Designer / Motion Graphics Animator, you'd be responsible for:
- Creating illustrations, designs, and animations for both global and local brands.
- Expanding project briefs in new and unexpected ways that push the boundaries of how memorable and accessible their content is
- Developing and interpret brand guides and you know how to innovate within them.
- Keeping the user of your designs in the forefront of your mind at all times in order to increase user-friendliness across all products and projects
- Excelling at using the fundamentals of graphic design is something you pride yourself in, like; Typography Creation and Usage, Color Theory, Composition/Layout Development, to communicate the client’s intent.
- Designing tools and software are resources that you are very intimate and comfortable with like; Adobe CC, Balsamiq, Blender, Coolors, Wacom Tablet, and Sketchup.
- Adapting to and creating new styles and approaches as needed.
- Staying up-to-date with all things design is a hobby for you, this includes reading up on; industry developments, trends in design, and design philosophy, so you can continue to evolve how you and your peers use design to create value.
- Building prototypes is something you’re very familiar with so that ideas are tested and proven to be functional and will have the impact they intended.
- A drive to push the boundaries of the craft of design
- Advanced skill in creating graphics with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Proficient skill in creating animations with Adobe After Effects
- Illustration creation with a strong sense of composition
- Logo development and deployment understanding
- Layout template creation and usage
- A strong understanding of typography
- Great organization and communication in a high-pressure team working environment
- Formal training in graphic design, communication design, media design, or illustration, culminating in a degree or diploma from a recognized institute is preferred.
- 0-3 years of industry experience with an agency and/or as a freelance designer is preferred.